Today we’d like to introduce you to Alex Hadding.
It’s an honor to highlight your success on our platform. Do you mind telling us about the things you’ve been able to accomplish?
At only 29 years old, I’ve been able to accomplish many of my goals and dreams. Below are a few of the accomplishments I’ve achieved over the past few years:
– Founder & CEO of Bolstered Media, a multiple 7-figure digital marketing agency servicing e-commerce clients
– Co-Founder & Partner of Bolstered Equity Group, a small to mid-market equity firm specializing in e-commerce acquisitions
– CEO of uBump, a direct to consumer brand in the digital networking market
– Generated over $60 Million in revenue across multiple platforms
– Scaled numerous brands to 7-figure and 8-figure levels
While most of these accomplishments surround a dollar value, I think my biggest accomplishment comes from the fact that we’ve been able to help grow and scale over 50+ brands and businesses through our digital marketing agency.
Tell us about some of the memories you’ve made on your journey!
From hitting the first ever $1 Million mark on products sold, to witnessing our first ever client close on their successful 7-figure exit, I’ve had wonderful memories throughout my journey.
I’ve met so many wonderful people and have been able to turn working relationships into lasting friendships. I have worked alongside of public figures and celebrities, politicians and influencers, and some of the best human beings in the world. My journey has been filled with some of the most joyful memories.
But what I’m most excited about, is that my journey is still only beginning.
Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share with our audience?
If some one could take anything away from what I’m saying it would have to be this: Focus on these three things and you’ll be successful.
1. Focus on Relationships (The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly) – Learn from the bad and nurture the good
2. Focus on Growth (Notice it’s not saying how much growth) – Did you grow today? Even a 1% growth?
3. Focus on Details (Everyone sees the big picture, but not what it took to make the painting) – Details do matter, regardless of what others say
Finally, how can people connect with you and learn more about what you do?
I’m super easy to get ahold of. Contact me via email and phone at: